A local Gas Safe registered plumbing & heating company based in Horsmonden, offering a wide range of services to homes and businesses across Kent and Sussex.
- Bathroom and kitchen installations
- Gas boiler and cylinder replacements, servicing and repairs
- Landlord safety certificates
- Installation services for shower pumps, taps, dishwashers, cookers etc
- Leaks traced and repaired
Why choose Grovehurst Plumbing & Heating?
- Gas Safe registered
- City & Guilds, BPEC and WRAS trained and certified
- References available
- Fully insured, all work guaranteed
- I am a local tradesman, trusted and always contactable
- The customer is at the heart of everything thing I do
- No job too big or too small
For all your plumbing and heating needs from a local trusted tradesman call 01892 722922 / 07802 904478 or use our Contact Form below.
Examples of our Work
Darren has transformed two very tired and dingy bathrooms and a downstairs loo into contemporary and stylish spaces. We are delighted with his craftsmanship, attention to detail and professionalism. As well as doing all the plumbing, boxing in, building cabinets, assembling complicated shower units, re-laying pipes, installing heated towel rails…the list goes on; Darren project managed the work with other trades such as the plasterer, floor laying company and gave us contacts for carpenters. This was a great help given both myself and my husband work full time and have a long commute and couldn’t be around to organise tradesmen. Darren is completely trustworthy, he fitted one of the bathrooms while we were away on holiday, keeping in touch with us if he had any ‘design’ questions or if there were any decisions we needed to make that we hadn’t specified.
I can highly recommend Darren for any plumbing projects, big or small. He is wholly reliable, always contactable, great at understanding the brief and takes everything very much in his stride.
Rebecca and Jason Homewood- Matfield on 23 November 2016